I am totally stealing this from Mary Beth, because she’s awesome and inspiring.
What a year for running! My final stats:
- Total Miles Run: 207 (remember I had a stress fracture for 3 months!)
- Total Miles Run, Walked, Biked, Everything: 805
- Number of Races: 14
1 warrior dash
- Number of PRs: 3
- Pairs of Shoes: 2
- Number of Medals: 2
- Number of Age Group Awards: 2
- Number of Minor Injuries: None!
- Number of Major Injuries: Have I mentioned the stress fracture I had?
- Game-Changing Race: The 5/3 River Bank Run. I forgot to put on my dtag, and that’s when I really started to realize something was wrong with my leg. Just fail all around. At least I PRed.
- Most Ridiculously Fun Race: Warrior Dash
- Favorite Race: Detroit Free Press Marathon. New achievement unlocked!